Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welcome Home; Introduction


Let me first introduce myself; My name is Sue, I was involved in a car accident on Feb 11 of this year. Following the accident I learned that I had sustained a fractured neck. Since my time in the hospital I have been placed in a halo brace and completed 2 weeks of physical therapy. I returned home last week and decided I wanted to blog about my time in the halo. I am interested in sharing what I learn along the way and would also like to hear from others who are or have worn a halo brace. 

I am finding the brace very tough to live with at the present time, things have gotten better, but still I have not found this too be a lot of fun. 

This entry is just the start of my blog, I will include information and updates along the way, I would love to hear from anyone else in cyber-world that might have knowledge of what life is like in a halo. 

Thanks for reading, I am looking forward to hearing from others. 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your recovery. If there are any questions you have about wearing a halo and how to cope, my wife and I will gladly help you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to chat, I have so many questions. Thanks for looking at my blog. Glad you got your halo off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue. Will be following your blog. I just posted a response in answer to your comment on my blog. Your halo looks a little different than mine. Same idea though. I`ll try to post a picture of me in my halo on my blog. Not the most attractive looking thing. Hang in there (no pun intended I swear).

    ReplyDelete